At Capitol Technology University, assessment and evaluation play a critical role in identifying areas for improvement. This process also allows our community — faculty, students, alumni, employers and advisory boards — to give valuable feedback, moving the University forward.
All Capitol graduates must be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to speak, listen and write effectively.
- The ability to recognize when information is needed and be able to locate, evaluate and use this information.
- The ability to think critically.
- A commitment to lifelong learning.
- That they are a productive member of a team.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- An understanding and appreciation of ethical principles.
- An appreciation of how their actions impact immediate and external environments.
- An understanding of different cultures and values.
- Proficiency in their degree program.