Industrial Advisory Boards
Because Capitol Technology University prepares students for professional level careers in engineering, computer sciences, information technologies and business, we are committed to continuous review and improvement of our academic programs.Academic departments are supported by Industrial Advisory Boards that provide a forum for interaction between faculty and leaders from business, industry and government. Department chairs schedule regular board meetings to keep themselves and their faculty informed of the latest trends in industry; to review and validate program goals and objectives; and to discuss recommendations for curriculum development. The Alumni Advisory Board includes graduates who continually contribute to the cause of the college.
- Astronautical Engineering Advisory Board
- Business and Information Management Industrial Advisory Board
- Computer Engineering Technology Advisory Board
- Computer Science Advisory Board
- Electrical Engineering and Technology Advisory Board
- Information Assurance Advisory Board