Professor, Program Chair Master of Business Administration
Well-rounded education and business professional who integrates an understanding of people, technology and research to achieve success in the academic and business environments. Technical abilities exemplified by creation of a patented software design for research data collection and the formation of an Internet bookstore operation. Proven track record in education and training, research, marketing, software design and application, people and project management, as well as technical and creative writing. Experience working with large corporations, non-profits and internet startups.
Areas of Expertise:
- Oral and written communication
- Research methods
- Finance and entrepreneurialism
- BA in Political Science and Communication from The George Washington University
- MA Communication Arts from the University of Maryland
- US Patent for a self-administered survey system
Honors & Awards
- Teacher of the Year Award 2013-2014
- Faculty Service of the Year Award 2015-2016
- Promoted to Full Professor 2016
Research & Publications
- Invited Paper
- Survey Research Session
- American Statistical Association Annual Meeting
Organizations & Affiliations
- American Marketing Association
- Volunteer income tax preparation for low income families.
- In the past, worked with families doing overseas child adoptions.