Director of Cyber Labs and Professor
Fatou graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Howard University. She continued her education at Fordham University where she received her Master of Science in Cybersecurity. She is currently completing her doctorate at Marymount University, where her research area of focus is on privacy with an emphasis on policy and data in cybersecurity. Her work experience is mainly in the federal government as both staff and contractor.
Prior to joining Capitol Technology University, Fatou was a visiting professor in Computer Information Systems at West Virginia University - Potomac State College and an Adjunct Professor in the College of Business, Innovation, Leadership and Technology at Marymount University.
Areas of Expertise:
- Data Science
- Information Security
- Ethical Hacking
- Doctor of Science in Cybersecurity, Marymount University
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity, Fordham University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Howard University
Certifications & Licenses
- AWS Machine Learning Sprecialty
Honors & Awards
- Foreign Language and Areas Studies Fellow (Arabic Language), U.S. Department of Education