CAPITOL TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
Capitol Technology University, a nonprofit university located in Laurel, Maryland seeks an Administrative Assistant to perform secretarial and administrative work of a complex nature for the Director of Human Resources and Administration to include, but not limited to: general office functions, scheduling, database entry, Excel spreadsheet creation, data analysis and formatting of data reports, assisting with various University events, and other duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Maintains student workers’ schedules for the department.
• Orders various supplies on an ad-hoc basis.
• Assist with the planning of graduation.
• Format data from surveys and database queries and distribute to key staff.