Capitol currently offers three doctoral programs in addition to a combination masters of science and PhD program. These programs support the development of high-level critical thinking, leadership and technical skills, and contribute innovative and practical doctoral research to student's chosen body of knowledge.
- Business Analytics and Decision Sciences (PhD)
- Cybersecurity (DSc)
- Technology (PhD)
- Technology Combination Program (MS/PhD)
- Unmanned Systems Applications (PhD)
Choose from nine master's degree programs to expand your knowledge and advance in your career. Programs are accelerated, with eight-week as well as 16-week courses, offered exclusively online with a unique delivery: real-time, live streaming audio. The courses combine the convenience of online learning with the stimulation of classroom experience.
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Computer Science
- Cyber Analytics
- Cyber and Information Security
- Electrical Engineering
- Technical Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics and Data Science
- Technical Master of Business Administration in Cybersecurity
- Unmanned and Autonomous Systems Policy and Risk Management
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs
Capitol Technology University offers 12 graduate certificates that are useful for professionals who already hold a master's degree or who want to learn more about a topic without the commitment of completing an entire degree. The programs typically consist of four online courses.
You can later apply your credits toward a master's degree.
If you complete both of the certificates in either Internet Engineering (“Client/Server and Wireless Devices” and “Component Technologies and Online Collaboration”), you are just two courses away from completing the MS in Internet Engineering. Completion of three post-graduate certificates in information assurance (“Network Protection,” “Security Management” and “Information Assurance Administration”) is equivalent to earning a master’s degree in Information Assurance.
Courses from other institutions cannot be transferred toward a graduate certificate. Certificates, all of which are 12 credits, are available in the following areas:
- Acquistions Management
- Client/Server and Wireless Devices
- Component Technologies and Online Collaboration
- Digital Forensics and Incident Handling
- Information Assurance Administration
- Information Technology
- Network Protection
- Project Management
- Secure Cloud Computing
- Secure Mobile Technology
- Secure Software Development
- Security Management