Electronics Engineering Technology
Earn a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology, design on a micro-level.
As an electronics engineering technology (EET) student, you'll prepare for a wide range of practical electronic jobs ranging from circuit analysis to digital design, control and robotics. You'll study circuit design and stimulation, network analysis and synthesis, transmission lines, micro-system design, and fiber optic communications. You can take additional electives to specialize in area such as communications, computer design, control theory, micro-controllers, and telecommunications. As a result, you'll find it easy to keep up with the constant advances in the industry.
Our location puts you in the heart of the action. The Baltimore/ Washington D.C. area has one of the largest concentrations of high-tech companies, defense contractors, and government agencies in the United States, making it easier to find internships and high-paying jobs.
Our classes are taught by working professionals. A field like electronics engineering technology is constantly evolving, which makes our faculty extremely valuable since many are experts in the field.
Our motto, ‘find a way, or make one’ delivers job ready skills. Hands on classes, combined with extracurricular clubs like; League of Legends, the robotics club, and the gaming club help you hone the skills needed to excel in the workplace.
Support for you
Whatever type of resource you need –a way to improve your math skills, a place to exercise, help with a job search or a disability – we have facilities and personnel ready to help.
- We offer the Capitol Commitment because we are positive you’ll get a job offer within 90 days of commencement. (See program details).
- Last year, of the graduates who reported their employment data, 82 percent of our students had a job offer (or chose to go on to graduate school) within 90 days of commencement at competitive national salaries.
- Electronics Engineering Technology is a well-paying field; the average salary for a graduate of electronics engineering technology is $62,000 a year
Follow this simple 6 step process to apply for admission to the Bachelor in Electrical Engineering program.
- The bachelor of science in electronics engineering technology degree (BSEET) is a total of 121 credits, which covers technical courses, mathematics and sciences, English and social science courses
- Click here for a course list
Tuition & Fees
- The application fee is $25
- Full-time tuition is $11,994 per semester, plus fees
- The active duty military tuition rate is $250 per credit, plus fees
- All full-time students who keep their student account current are promised their tuition will not increase more than 1% over four years
- For the cost of living in one of Capitol Technology University's six residential facilities, click here.
Top Employers of Capitol Technology University BS Degree Graduates
- Department of Defense
- Federal/State Governments
- Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Lockheed Martin
- MEI Technologies
The BS degree in Electronics Engineering Technology is accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.