Earn a bachelor of science in Mobile Computing, learn to create your own mobile apps.
Our location puts you in the heart of the action. The Baltimore/Washington D.C. area has one of the largest concentrations of high-tech companies, defense contractors, and government agencies in the United States, making it easier to find interships and high-paying jobs.
Our classes are taught by working professionals. A field like mobile computing is constantly evolving, which makes our faculty extremely valuable since many are experts in the field.
Our motto, 'find a way or make one' delivers job ready skills. Hands on classes, combined with extracurricular clubs like: League of Legends, the robotics club, and the gaming club, help you hone the skills needed to excel in the workplace.
Capitol Tech special opportunities
- All students complete a capstone course in which they design, build, test and deliver a mobile application.
- Opportunity to work on multidisciplinary projects with students majoring in electrical engineering, cyber and information security, astronautical engineering and other students in our state-of-the-art Fusion Lab
Support for you
Whatever type of resource you need - a way to improve your math skills, a place to exercise, help with a job search or a disability - we have facilities and personnel ready to help.
- We offer the Capitol Commitment because we are positive you'll get a job offer within 90 days of commencement. (See program details).
- Last year, of the graduates who reported their employment data, 82 percent of our students had a job offer (or chose to go on to graduate school) within 90 days of commencement at competitive national salaries.
Follow this simple 6 step process to apply for admission to the bachelor of mobile computing program.
- The bachelor of science in mobile computing (MCGP) degree is a total of 121 credits, which covers computer and web, business, mathematics and sciences, English and social science courses.
- Click here for a course list.
Tuition & Fees
- The application fee is $25
- Full-time tuition is $11,994 per semester, plus fees
- The active duty military tuition rate is $250 per credit, plus fees
- All full-time students who keep their student account current are promised their tuition will not increase more than 1% over four years
- For cost of living in one of Capitol Technology University's residential facilities, click here.
Top Employers of Capitol Technology University BS Degree Graduates
- Department of Defense
- Federal/State Governments
- Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Lockheed Martin
- MEI Technologies