You've been working hard, and graduation is just around the corner
Before you take your final tests and become an alumnus, be sure to familiarize yourself with the steps you'll need to take to graduate, like applying for graduation, completing degree programs, settling accounts and attending the commencement ceremony.
Failure to complete these tasks may preclude you from one or more of the following: participating in the graduation ceremony, having your degree conferred and receiving your diploma. Please do not hesitate to fulfill these duties:
- Apply for graduation!
- Doctoral: It is strongly recommended that you apply for graduation upon entry into course DSR-950 – Dissertation Presentation and Oral Defense.
- Graduates: It is strongly recommended that you apply for graduation upon earning 24 credits.
- Undergraduates: It is strongly recommended that you apply for graduation upon earning 90 credits.
- Settle any outstanding accounts with the Business Office and Puente Library.
- Undergraduate students, 301.369.2318
- Graduate students, 301.369.2318
- Complete an exit interview with Financial Aid (financial aid students only).
- Complete the Graduating Student Surveys.