Dr. Greg I. Voykhansky
Greg Voykhansky. J.D, Ph.D. is a Dissertation Chair and Subject Matter Reviewer of cyber law, policy, and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) implementation with Capitol Technology University. He has an extensive background in international business and technology transfer, law, compliance, industrial audit, training, and education. He has published several scientific articles on the psychology of ownership and is the author of a book on understanding academic research. Dr. Voykhansky serves on peer review boards for several academic journals, including the Journal of Educators and Journal of Applied Educational and Policy Research, and has chaired many doctoral committees. He now teaches doctoral research with the university.
New innovations in his field include CMMC and Controlled Unclassified Information Protection and Compliance.
When not teaching, he is playing chess, pretending to be a watchmaker, and being a superwoman's husband and father of two young women!
Dr. Voykhansky quotes, “My life experience is very diverse – I draw from what I have seen. One of the founders of the New York Life insurance company Million Dollar Table, and my early years mentor Thomas Wolff said, 'When you know, and you know that you do, confidence replaces fear. This shapes my focus on learning, sometimes, I feel fearless, though I do fear.' "
Some advice that he offers to his students is: Just don’t quit!
Areas of Expertise:
- Higher Education
- Cybersecurity Compliance
- Ph.D., Education: Leadership in Higher Education, Capella University
- J.D., Doctor of Law, Massachusetts School of Law
- M.S., Leadership in Higher Education, Capella University
- B.S., Business: Administration, Capella University
Certifications and licenses
- Registered Provider Advanced, CMMC-Accreditation Body, 2023
- Registered Provider, CMMC-Accreditation Body, 2021
- US Federal Court District of Massachusetts, 2002-2008
- Massachusetts Bar Admission, 2002-2008
- American Bar Association, Since 2002
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Since 2001
- Instructor, Combat Sambo (martial arts) III rank, 2008
- Insurance Broker License, Massachusetts – Life, 1996-2010
- Insurance Broker License, Massachusetts – Property & Casualty, 1993-2010
- Insurance Broker License, Kansas – Life and Accident, 1990-1996
Research and publications
Chappell, K. & Voykhansky, G. (2022) Learning the research story: Through the story of the slow cat. Graduate Project in Research – Ft. Hays State University https://fhsu.pressbooks.pub/aep-research/
Many articles on cybersecurity training and program implementation for the Defense Industrial Base training and curriculum.
- 1992 - Assisted several U.S. companies in establishing leadership in the market entry post-collapse of the Soviet Union.
- 1993 - Assisted the Department of Trade for the State of Kansas in renewing the agreement for social and economic development and research with the administration of the Leningrad Region in Russia.
- Worked with Kansas, the U.S. Department of State, and Russian regional government officials in organizing and conducting negotiations leading to the renewal of the milestone agreement.
- Over the past 30 years, served on humanitarian missions worldwide with the Bread of Compassion and as a member of Rotary International.
- 2007 - Key organizer and a keynote speaker with Prison Fellowship International and Full-Gospel Christian Businessmen Association - First International Prison Ministry Conference in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Fundraising and financing a Christian mission using networking and social media.
- The role of entrepreneurism in aftercare and personal development, including remarks at the close of the conference - honorary word.
Professional website, blog, social media handles