Capitol Technology University is happy to announce that we will be offering Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) training in partnership with CyberDI, the premier Licensed Training Provider of CMMC-AB.
What is CMMC?
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) is the new unifying standard for the implementation of cybersecurity across the Defense Industrial Base (DIB). CMMC is designed to provide increased assurance to the Department of Defense (DoD) that a DIB company can adequately protect sensitive unclassified information, accounting for information flow down to subcontractors in a multi-tier supply chain.
Who Needs CMMC Training?
CMMC training is in high-demand amongst DIB companies, as CMMC is a compliance requirement for anyone within the DoD supply chain. Roughly 300,000 DoD contractors make up the DIB. Certified CMMC Professionals (CCP) include, but are not limited to:
- Government contractors and audience
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
Why Should I Register Now?
DIB Contractors must all be CMMC-certified by September 30, 2025. Everything learned during this training course can be applied immediately to your business practices, bringing you and your company to the forefront of marketable businesses. Class structure, lessons, and assignments are all tailored for the working professional, making it easier to fit into your busy schedule.
Benefits of this course offering are:
- Flexibility – Learn at your own pace by attending the live, virtual sessions or viewing the recorded sessions.
- Structured Coursework – Certified Approved Training Materials (CATM) are designed for easy access, comprehensive learning, and content completion.
- Applicability – What you learn in class can be applied to your company practices right away, and you can build upon your training when new versions are released.
- Experienced Instructors – You will learn from Capitol Tech alumni and leading CMMC professionals in the field.
- Discounted Tuition – Capitol Tech alumni and students receive 20% off!**
**Be sure to use Promo Code: CAPTECH20 at Checkout for 20% off your tuition rate!**
There will be several start dates available over the next few months, with the first course beginning on Monday, March 7, 2022.
These courses will be online offerings, with an agile, iterative curriculum design to ensure maximum comprehension and flexibility for the working professional.
Registration for this 5-week certification course includes:
- Online access to live, recorded 2-hour sessions*
- 10 interactive online Modules
- 350+ page online Handbook
- 100+ page online Workbook
- 40+ hours of online Training Videos
- 1-on-1 virtual Instructor Office Hours
*(Virtual live sessions occur twice weekly. Students can attend live online or watch the recording at any time)
For more information, visit our website.
To register for one of the available start dates, click here.