Pullen, Dr. Jeffrey D.
Adjunct ProfessorUS Department of Justice / Justice Management Division
Professor Pullen is employed full-time by the Department of Justice as the Departmental Financial Systems Program Manager, overseeing the Department's financial management and payroll systems. He has an extensive background in accounting, information systems, and project management. Professor Pullen knows first hand the commitment his students are making for he was a by-product of the 'working-adult part-time student' environment. Each of his academic degrees were earned while working full-time.
Areas of Expertise:
- Information Systems
- Project Management
- D.B.A. in Project Management, Capella University, 2022
- M.B.A in Project Management, Keller Graduate School of Management, 2012
- Master of Science, Public Administration, Keller Graduate School of Management, 2011
- M.S. in Information Systems, Strayer University, 1996
- B.S. in Business Management / Accounting , Strayer University, 1992
Certifications & Licenses
- Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (Active license/certification)
- Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) at the Senior Level
- This program is for acquisition professionals in the Federal Government performing program and project management activities and functions.
Honors & awards
- 2015 Department of Justice Attorney General Award for Excellence in Information Technology
Research & Publications
- Frequent Speaker at Association of Government Accountants conferences
- 2022 University of Maryland Project Management Symposium
- Exploring the Perspectves of Private Sector Project Managers as to Project Portfolio Management Practices
- Member of the Association of Government Accountants’ Higher Education Committee