Leadership Development Training
For adult learners not seeking a degree, short courses, seminars, and modules of the educational curriculum will be made available for short-term training sessions (though the credits may transfer toward degrees). These activities, which focus on information assurance and leadership/management, are designed to develop skills and assist professionals in achieving relevant certifications for the advancement of their careers.
Applied Innovation Research
Faculty and advanced students will engage in practical research projects to demonstrate technology capabilities in government and business environments. They will also regularly survey trends in the professional and trade literature to summarize new and best practices. A newsletter or journal disseminating these best practices in technology innovation and leadership will be published quarterly.
Leaders from non-competing organizations with similar opportunities or challenges will convene at our neutral campus to create shared solutions or action plans for all organizations involved, facilitated by an ILI faculty member or Leader in Residence.
Ways to Participate
There are many ways to be a part of the Institute. You can support our mission by:
- Becoming a member of the Advisory Boards
- Participating in student internship and co-op programs
- Sponsoring specific focus area forums in an academic environment
- Supporting the study of technical leadership via scholarships and faculty chairs
- Supporting centers dedicated to the study of technical leadership across a plethora of areas (e.g. cyber, environment, systems engineering, etc)
- Supporting STEM initiatives with the University
- Supporting capital projects designed to improve the learning and living environment for faculty and students
- Hiring leadership-skilled graduates of Capitol Technology University
For more information, contact email@example.com