Technical Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics and Data Science
Earn a Technical Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics. Lead with an analytical mind.
The Technical Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics and Data Science allows students to integrate business and analytical decision-making skills in a technologically complex business environment.
Students learn how the business of for-profit and non-profit organizations meld to function successfully. The Business Analytics and Data Science core courses prepare students to structure, transform, and analyze data to gain insights that will provide opportunities to improve business intelligence and managerial decision making. The required courses build a solid foundation encompassing technology, management, marketing, accounting and finance. As more organizations embrace a data-driven decision-making process, the need for professionals who can manage and analyze information grows in importance.
The program provides the essential knowledge to enter into the industry in a role managing data assets of budgets, employment, marketing and other data science duties, all of which are essential to the success of a profitable business.
This degree opens doors to high-level leadership positions, including, but not limited to:
- Data Science Manager - average salary, $140,6961
- Data Sciences Analyst - average salary, $69,0351
- Business Data Management Analyst - average salary, $68,3461
- Data Sciences Team Leader - average base salary, $121,3901
- Director of Data Science Operations - average salary, $160,8592
1. Salary based upon 2020 Glassdoor salary data
Our location is a magnet for top faculty.
The Baltimore/Washington area has one of the largest concentrations of high-tech companies, defense contractors, and government agencies.
Our classes are comprised of like-minded peers.
Through collaboration with other students, you’ll learn skills and techniques in class that you can apply on the job immediately.
Program is 100% Online
Our technical master of business administration in business analytics program is offered 100% online. Once you are accepted, all you need is an Internet connection and you can attend class. We keep the classes small so you receive personalized attention from faculty who are interested in sharing their knowledge and helping you succeed.
Capitol Tech Opportunities
You’ll work with a faculty member to develop a major project-based research paper that draws on prior coursework and your personal experiences.
Technical Master of Business Administration in Business Analytics and Data Science Career Opportunities
Get the advanced education needed to become a senior business analyst, business information analyst or business management/financial analyst.
Applicants who possess an undergraduate degree in business are waived from completing MBA-600 “Fundamentals of Professional Management.” All other MBA-students must complete it. MBA-600 provides a broad foundation in accounting, finance, economics and statistics.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition rates are subject to change.
The following rates are in effect for the 2022-2023 academic year, beginning in Fall 2022 and continuing through Summer 2023:
- The per credit charge for graduate courses:
- Online or satellite campus (per credit) - $630, plus fees (information technology and other applicable fees)
- Independent study (per credit) - $877, plus fees (information technology and other applicable fees)
- The active duty military tuition rate is $350 per credit, plus fees (additional discounts and scholarships do not apply)
- The retired military tuition rate is $530 per credit, plus fees (additional discounts and scholarships do not apply)
- There is no charge for online application, $40 fee for paper application
For 2023-2024 masters tuition and fees, click here.